Monday, August 18, 2008

Baptism 8-17-08




Oh what a day this was!!! We went to church at 11:00am, and I was being an angel. After mass, all of my big family met for my baptism but.......the priest never came!! We waited at the church for an hour, trying to call the priest, church secretary, anyone really. Finally we got a hold of the priest and he apologized (he was at lunch!!) and said he could baptize me at 5:00pm. So we all went back to my house to have my party anyway, just pretend I was already baptized. Thats me and my parents, and both sides of grandparents on the top. Then my godmother Maddi, and her boyfriend, my honorary godfather Zevlen. Me and my cake, and me on my lion rocking toy from Maddi. I'm a little small but Maddi still thought I'd like it. It was fun!! After our celebration, we all headed back to church and were there no longer than 15 minutes and whoops......I poopied while Dad was holding me and it kind of seeped out of my pants, even on to Daddy's pants. It was stinky!!! I guess it was my way of getting back at the priest for forgetting about me in the first place. My mom took pictures of my poopy pants but I begged her not to put them on here, you should all thank me!! All in all, it was a chaotic day but I was blessed by the Lord in the end.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS