Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I got shots!!!!

Just an update today.....I went to the doctor yesterday and the mean nurse poked me 3 times!!! What was she thinking?? And Mommy let her! Boy did I let them know how I felt about that! Mom better have good reason for doing that to me or I'll get back at her by never sleeping through the night! Thankfully, it only hurt for that second and I've been fine ever since. The doctor took my temp, looked in my ears, nose and mouth, moved my legs and arms around, pressed on my tummy, and made me smile......all in all she said I'm a perfect, healthy, growing baby! Did you hear that?? She said I'm PERFECT!!!!! And she never even mentioned the name "Monster" the entire time I was there! See Mom, I'm an angel! I weigh 11 lbs. 7 ozs. and am 22 1/2 inches long. I'm in the 50% for my weight and 30% for my height. Get this though, my big head is in the 70%!!!!! Grandma says I must have lots and lots of brains! I'm pretty sure she's right.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS