Friday, August 29, 2008

Just me!




Here are just some random shots of cute lil' me! On the top, thats me getting ready to box! Mom says if she had to guess what I'll be when I grow up, its a boxer.....and a left handed boxer at that, like my Daddy. Mom took me on a stroller ride and used it the "big boy" way without my stupid carseat. I hate sitting in that thing so Mom came up with the brilliant idea to take it out! It worked, I loved it! I could see so much better. I went to watch Daddy's softball games but I didn't last too long and fell asleep, again, in that stupid seat of mine. Grandma spoiled me big time!!!!! We went to Babies R Us and I got LOTS of new stuff. Toys, clothes, a bigger carseat, a jumper....anything I smiled at was mine!!!! Thats my new playmat. It has lights to watch, my favorite! I am a happy baby (well, most of the time)!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS