Monday, March 22, 2010

Da-do's!!!!!!!!

Hudson: Can you see the excitement on my face!!?!??! This is how happy I am to go to bed! And all because I finally get my da-do's!! For those of you who are confused, da-do's are pacifiers. Mommy and Daddy only let me have them when I'm in my crib, so when someone asks if I'm ready for bed, I know exactly what that means.....DA-DO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Mommy and Daddy secretly use it as their way of getting me to go bed easily, but I don't even care, if it means I get to have these glorious, soothing pacifiers I'm all in! Just make sure I have one for my mouth and one for my hand. It's part of my OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder- Mommy has diagnosed me!).

2 comments:

jhester said...

This must be a boy thing... Ryker LOVES his paci's. He only gets them at night, too and always has to have 2 or more! I'm not sure how he will ever survive without them!

Kari Wendinger said...

He looks so snuggly. Just wanna crawl in that bed with him. Good luck taking that da-do away. :) Natalie's been w/out hers for well over a year now and would take it back in a heartbeat! She tries to sneak William's when we're not looking.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS