Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm 2 months.......

Paxton: I'm 2 months old (and have been for 9 days but Mommy's a little behind)!! My favorite thing to do is of course, be held! But my second favorite thing is to lay on my Baby Einstein playmat. And now I can hit all the toys that are hanging from it and make even more noise! My favorite person is my mommy and I'm happiest when I'm with her. I can't help it, we spend everyday all day together! I like to talk, saying lots of coo's and awe's. I drink 5 ounces at a time, usually every 4 hours. Sometimes I sleep through the night, but if I don't, I only wake up once to eat, or sometimes just to snuggle in Mommy and Daddy's bed. I'm not a big fan of tummy time but I have really strong legs! When my Daddy grabs my arms to sit up, I go straight to my feet! I take several naps a day in the pack n' play, and I'll always fall asleep riding in the car! Mommy says its easy to take me places because I'll sleep on the way there and then stay sleeping in my carseat for hours! My only complaint is that my tear ducts haven't opened up yet and my eyes get watery and gunky. We pray every night that they open soon otherwise the doctor has to open them for me. So that's a little bit about me! I am a happy, growing boy!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS