Thursday, March 18, 2010

Park Fun!!





Mommy: Finally, a day nice enough to walk to the park! And a new park, by our new house! At first I thought I'd be brave and try taking both boys by myself, but then I realized it would be much easier to wait for Jamie to come home from work and we can both go! We loaded up the boys in the double stroller for the first time and it worked pretty well. Hudson went down all the slides by himself, but his favorite is still the swings. Even Paxton got to try out swinging for his very first time. I think he'll enjoy it as much as his brother! We had a lot of fun, until the last picture when Hudson was scolding me! He pointed that finger and stuck out his eyebrows and told me, "No Mommy No!!" to any more pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i truly adore your posting style, very remarkable.
don't quit and keep creating seeing that it just simply nicely to look through it,
looking forward to look at additional of your own well written articles, thanks :)

Hudson and Paxton said...

Thank you to whoever wrote the anonymous comment. Bragging about my boys comes easily!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS