Monday, March 8, 2010

Snow Day



Hudson: Me, Mommy, and Daddy went outside to play in the snow yesterday while Paxton stayed inside with Grandpa. It would have been a fun afternoon if Mom hadn't put me down in the snow and I sunk in, got stuck, and then fell over! I was not a big fan of that! My favorite part was when Daddy put up my swing! Brought back such nice memories of last summer!! In a quick fix though he had to hang me up really high. He says he'll fix that once it gets nicer outside. Those 2 old swings are coming down. Mommy says they're from 1980! Daddy pulled me around the big yard in my sled. I never knew he could run that fast! Maybe next time we'll borrow Brody's Dad's snowmobile, then my daddy doesn't have to work so hard!

1 comment:

-The Nordbys said...

Come on out anytime! Well anytime soon, before the snow is gone:)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS