Sunday, July 22, 2012

Boys Only

Since Jamie got Hudsy the tent for his birthday, he has been loving sleeping in the living room. With or without the tent, he doesn't care, its fun either way. Paxton joins in every once in awhile, but that kid loves sleeping and loves his bed, so he opts for his bedroom sometimes. I love this. I love that my boys, all 3 of them, hang out, do these boy things together. I love that Hudson and Paxton are the best of friends. I love that Hudsy wants Pax to do everything he does. The 18 month age gap between the two boys is perfect!! People may have thought we were crazy having them so close together, but I wouldn't change a thing! And the best part, when the boys are doing this, its just me and Harlow.

Some things that the boys have said lately that makes me smile/laugh-
Hudson while running around the house like crazy with Paxton he says to me: "Mom, I ran by baby with my other foot being very careful because I love her."
Paxton while pooping: "Whoa, look at that big one, its like a snake!" And it was let me tell you. It's amazing what comes out of him sometimes! I don't know how he could ever have worn a diaper and fit all that in there!
Hudson, again while running like crazy with Paxton: "Mom, I remember when you used to run when you were a little girl." I said, "You knew me when I was a little girl?" And he said, "Yea, you were Ashley then."
Paxton says to Hudson: "Brother, how about playing hide n' seek?" Hudsy says, "Sure buddy, you count and come find me, don't look." Pax says, "Okay, I won't...1,2,3....10, here I come." He finds Hudson within a second and says to himself, "I'm awesome at finding you."

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS