Thursday, July 5, 2012

last night in toddler bed

Partly for this reason......
........tonight will be Packy's last night in his toddler bed. (Jamie would like me to remind everyone here that he JUST turned that crib into a toddler bed and now I'm making him switch it again. Blah, blah, blah.) Although he loves it SOOOO much, he's just outgrowing it. And its becoming a hazard. Shortly after I took this picture, he got his foot stuck between the mattress and the rails. But he sure does love his bed, just like he loved his "cribbie". He asks to go to bed at night and for naps, and I'm sure hoping that doesn't change once he's in his big boy bed (full size). But with every sleeping routine that we've had to change (Hudson going into a full size bed, taking his do-dos away, moving them in together), I've been nervous that it wouldn't turn out well, and those boys have always proved me wrong. So good night Packy, for the last time in your "cribbie".

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS