Saturday, December 8, 2012

Disney on Ice

It was the boys' first experience with Disney on Ice, and this was the perfect show. It had a little bit of everything. Small snippets of many Disney favorites. Not to mention Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Daisy whom the boys can't get enough of! Paxton took in the entire show in awed silence, loving every moment and clapping along with the audience. Hudson never shut up! He talked through the whole show; about every thing he saw, every character, how the costumes were made, where the fireworks and smoke was coming from. These two boys are so much alike, and complete opposites at the same time. One thing they did have in common....picking THE MOST expensive toy to buy! Thank you Grandma for giving them each money to spend!! It was money well spent, they never turned them off during the show, or the entire 2 hour drive home!
This picture below made my heart melt and explode.
Hudsy told me, "Mommy, I love you so much, how am I ever going to give you up? I'm never gonna give you up." These boys were really tugging at my heartstrings today! I love family dates.....but poor Harlow missed out. Don't feel too sorry for her, she had Grandma's undivided attention all day!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS