Monday, July 22, 2013

our birthdays

The parents of these three amazing kids turned another year older recently. The dad turned 34 and the mom the big 3-0!!! We celebrated with family and each other on a little weekend getaway.
Ready to head out to stay at an Inn in Northfield. Jamie teasing me with the classic arm out pose.
Hanging out by the river. It was so beautiful there.
Jamie tried telling me that I was a little tipsy because I couldn't figure out how to get the bridge the background in the picture with us. We had fun!
Coffee by the river, a walk downtown, shopping little shops, and lunch in a cafe. A perfect Sunday.
As a 5 year old, 3 year old, and 1 year old...they don't really care that they're parents are getting older, they just want to blow out candles and eat cake!
And thanks to my coworkers/friends, I was celebrated at work too. I opened my office door and the sight took my breath away.
Each baby agreed to take a quick picture with me on my big day. Each showing off their individual personalities perfectly!
And lucky me, I got to spend the night with my mom and "sisters" (missing one, Maddi) at the Beyonce concert! Not sure if that made me feel younger or older??
Speaking for myself, in these thirty years, I couldn't ask for anything more.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS