Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Scooby-Doo Party

We had a Scooby-Doo party for Hudson's 5th birthday. His choice. When we were looking through party decorations, he had his heart set on the Scooby pinata. He couldn't wait, and was probably just as excited filling it as he was hitting it. The kids also had fun playing in the pool and driving around the yard. (Thank you to Regan for helping me watch Harlow as she kept up with the big kids!) I'm still somewhat in shock that I have a five year old, even though he reminds me quite often. He'll even tell me how many days he's been five years old! And sometimes when he talks I feel like he's fifteen already (attitude and all!). But we sure are lucky to have him.












1 comment:

Erin said...

Looks like such a cute party!!

I think I'll always feel that way, not believing how old my oldest actually is! Time flies!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS