Thursday, August 8, 2013

Maddi's Showers

It was a girl day last Saturday with Maddi's bridal shower and bachelorette party. Harlow and I got all dressed up, did our hair and left the boys at home. I can't even tell you how much I love having a daughter to do "girl only" things with! I envision lots of girly things in our future, I just have to hope her big brothers don't turn her into a tomboy! 
The beautiful bride-to-be. 
Many, but not all, of the cousins; Leigha, Casey, Logan, Maddi, Jenna, Hunter, and myself. 
The bride and her flower girl. In typical Harlow fashion, she ran like a wild woman at the shower. And in fact, ran directly into a window. This picture was taken shortly after. Maddi had almost peed in her pants and Harlow was still a little shaken. 
The bride's side of the wedding party. I'm so lucky that these girls love me like their sister. And that they love my kids even when they give cheesy smiles like this one. I blurred everyone else out, just focus on that grin!! 
The bachelorette party was later that evening. Harlow went home to the boys and this mom went out with a bunch of girls who were a lot younger and A LOT taller! Standing between these two almost doesn't even look real! I almost died laughing. 
The bride and her bridesmaids ready for a night on the town. 
And now we're ready for the September wedding in Florida! 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS