Friday, August 9, 2013

Dentist trip x2

The boys had a dentist appointment last week. Even with taking them both at the same time by myself, it's a lot less stressful because they have each other. Hudson handles the big brother role so well. Walking Paxton through exactly what will happen, step by step and offering to go first so he can watch. And while he watched, he held my hand. 
Hudson also told Pax that he'll stand close to the chair in case he needs him. But Pax was brave and he loves it just as much as Hudson does. I'm pretty sure most nurses and doctors are amazed at these two boys, their cooperation and genuine interest in everything being done. 
In the end, we learned that Paxton likes female doctors ALOT more than males! Note to self, next time I think I'll request a female. And Hudson has two cavities and no one is more disappointed than him. We made another appointment to have them filled and if cavities could be reversed on their own, I think his would be. He is brushing intensely, flossing like a pro, staying away from candy, and asking what's healthy for his teeth because that's all he wants to eat. I'm sure it's all very short lived but we'll take advantage while it lasts. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS