Friday, September 20, 2013

Florida- iPhone part 1

We were in Florida!!! We spent 8 beautiful days in Panama City to celebrate Maddi and Zevlen's wedding. I took many pictures with my phone and many pictures with my camera, and I don't have it in me to figure out how to make one smooth blog post so you're getting several, with pictures from different days that won't make any sense. And here's part one....many pictures, few words.....

I had the cutest carry-on there ever was! She was very excited for her first plane ride, and did very good! I was a nervous wreck for weeks thinking about my crazy, uncontrollable daughter on an airplane, but she impressed me and all around her. 
And to say the boys were AMAZING doesn't even cut it. Paxton was so excited to "blast off" and Hudson talked the entire time on every flight. Sister loved having the ability to float around on the plane to different family members. Her favorite being Aunt Vicky. There she got treats and a safe place to sleep in her arms. 
Grandma was showered with love every minute of every day from her two boys. I can't even tell you how many times they yelled for her and I'd go to help only to hear, "Go away Mommy, I want my grandma." I was pretty much useless to them for the entire 8 days. 
Even at her young age, Harlow was still amazed by the ocean. In her first glimpse, her jaw dropped and she let out an "aaahhhhh". I couldn't help but laugh. 
The boys, Daddy, and Grandma did some sand castle building with the perfect, fine, white sand.
You do what you gotta do, even in Florida.
My beach blondie in the bathtub. 
The sisters, the night of the rehearsal dinner. Beautiful.
Amy, an inspirational woman. Love her.
All three kids in the pool, posing for a picture to send back home to Grandpa.
Maddi and Pac playing in the ocean. 
The boys on the familiar walk to the beach. 
Bikini babes.
Cheers to Maddi's big day!!
All done up.
The sassiest flowergirl that ever lived. 
Such handsome young men. I was so proud of them. They wore their ties and shiny shoes like champs, and they held their sister's little hands and walked/ran her down the aisle...and mama and grandma bawled like babies! 
Sisters.
The not-so-ladylike flowergirl scarfing down some cake.
Morning after sweet, sweet snuggles.
Hunter was so helpful with the kids, they couldn't love her any more, especially Hudson. He was so excited to get to sleep with her, take funny pictures and Vine videos. Pretty sure she's his bestie.
Me and my best girl.
And many, many more to come.....

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS