Friday, September 6, 2013

last Saturday- in REAL pictures!

I got out my "real" camera last weekend, for the first time since June!!! I had to give myself a quick reminder lesson on how the dang thing works. With having a decent camera on my iPhone that is only an arm's length away, it is far too easy to forget that I spent hundreds of dollars on a "nice" camera to capture moments in the kids' blink-of-an-eye fast lives. Last Saturday we spent the afternoon in the backyard, just playing. Something we haven't been able to do for awhile with it being 100 degrees with 100% humidity. 
Harlow is the only Johnson child who does not care for swinging.

Hudson was telling me a story, and he so often talks out of the side of his mouth.
Then Pac was telling me a story, and I just love the words he uses, his expressions, that he thinks he's telling this amazing story but really it makes so sense at all. 
Biggest brother gave Sis a gentle nudge down the slide, head first.
But no surprise, she loved it!
There was a small brotherly quarrel that I caught on camera, fighting about who gets to climb the ladder first and who does it the fastest. But there was also moments when all three of them played together. Harlow filled sand into the pail, Hudsy dumped the pail, and Pac scooped it up with the digger. I loved catching both moments.
Oh yea, and we have a dog named Bella.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS