Monday, April 7, 2014

G & G's House

I think if you asked the boys where their favorite place to go was, they'd say Grandma and Grandpa's house. They LOVE having sleepovers with Grandma, and they LOVE playing around the farm with Grandpa's toys. We all went out last weekend and rode the four wheelers and golf cart. (On a side note- I'm a terrible mother for letting them ride without helmets, but this was the last time and they both have safe, really super cool helmets now!).
Last year Grandpa bought each boy a four wheeler, but Paxton's wasn't working so he always rode with Hudson. Jamie and Grandpa got his running last weekend but I still think he'll prefer to ride with his big brother, at least until he's a little more comfortable on his own.
There's something for everyone at the farm.
Fits her well doesn't it?!?! She loved riding with me, but I know in a couple years, she'll be more than willing to jump on herself.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS