Monday, July 21, 2014

Valleyfair on my Bday

We went to Valleyfair last Friday and it just so happened to be my birthday as well. Hudson was thrilled and a little surprised that I "picked" to go to Valleyfair for my birthday. Since we always let them chose what they'd like to do and where they'd like to eat on their birthdays, Hudson said, "You're picking Valleyfair for your birthday?!?!" The morning started out with McDonald's breakfast brought in by Jamie, so we decided to stick a candle in my breakfast sandwich and the kids sang and opened presents.

We squished in the car (Grandma and Sheri too) and headed to Valleyfair. Harlow thought she looked just like Mommy with her sunglasses on.

Like every year, we met the Friederichs and the cousins rode rides until they couldn't ride anymore.


Even this little one! She loves rides, begged and pleaded to go on the big rides. As we were standing in line for a kiddie ride she turned around and saw the rollercoaster, and pointed to the kiddie ride and said, "I don't wanna go on that one, I wanna go on THAT one (pointing to the rollercoaster)!" We kept telling her that she isn't big enough and she'd say, "Pleeeeeeaaaaase".


Look at that pure joy!



Thanks for a great day Friederichs (and Logie!!)!!

She gets pretty silly after a day in the sun and no nap!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS