Tuesday, September 30, 2014

sunday at the park

Since Sunday was BEAUTIFUL, possibly the last summer-like day we'll have this season, we spent the morning/afternoon at Herman the German and park. Such a simple activity, but a favorite for all three kids. Hudson even offered to pay the admission fee himself if I agreed to walk him over (I didn't make him!). Harlow went up for the first time with Jamie this summer, so this was my first time climbing up with all three kids. She got as far as the very last ladder when she finally asked for my help. I lifted her up and she turned to me and sweetly said, "Thank you Mommy, I needed help. I was a little bit scared."


Aren't we a good looking bunch, ha!

After exerting our energy on Herman, we got the idea to have a picnic at the park, but since I didn't plan that ahead of time, we quickly walked back home, packed up a picnic lunch of peanut butter sandwiches, chips, carrots, juice boxes, and a cookie for dessert and headed back. 

Seriously, could this squinty-eyed, pigtailed blondie get any cuter!?!?! 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS