Wednesday, October 8, 2014

proud of hudsy

On pretty much a daily basis I am reminded of just how awesome Hudson is. And it might be more obvious now as we're going through a rough patch with Paxton, but man, Hudsy really does kick butt! I was just telling him this morning that he's the best 6 year old there ever was, and likely the best Kindergartener too. He agreed that that was probably true. Ha! He's so intelligent, both academically and in common sense. When he learns something, he'll know it forever. Small details are never forgotten. He absorbs everything, he pays attention, he follows rules, he connects things.....he's amazing. And on top of that, he's kind, considerate, affectionate, and sincere. I am proud of him beyond words.

And to show him just how proud I am, I bought him a little something. Because isn't that what we do with spoiled kids!! Halloween is his most favorite "holiday", he's darn near obsessed. And he loves the scariest of scary. The costume he picked out this year (after many, many hours of online searching) is the Death Warrior. And he found this skeleton corpse in a casket decoration at Target and was talking about it for days. I decided to surprise him with it and tell him that I'm recognizing just how incredible he really is. HE WAS THRILLED!! He deserves it.

And what 6 year old boy doesn't love an inappropriate, farting, rude skeleton?!?! I know another 2 year old girl that loves it too, so Hudson is certain to always keep it out of her destructive reach.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS