Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Cass Lake/Bemidji

We took a Johnson family vacation trip to Cass Lake and Bemidji a couple weekends ago. Maddi got us a BEAUTIFUL hotel on Lake Bemidji with a balcony overlooking the lake. It was a great view at night and in the morning. 


Before heading to the cabin to meet the rest of the family, the kids swam in the hotel pool.



He looks SOOOOOO old to me here. 


Harlow was on a timeout for having a bad attitude. Her brothers were picking on her (which led to more timeouts) and she was not handling it well. She told me she was mad at me, but I think her mad face is still pretty cute.

On the hotel dock overlooking Lake Bemidji. 

We met up with the rest of the Johnson/Giefer/Flitter clan at the cabin. The kids loved getting rides in the four wheeler cart with their cousins. I got pictures sent to me of the boys muddy from head to toe, and loving it of course! 
                          

I had to share the view I had, of the lake and Miss Harlow's behind.
                         
Hudson really started to enjoy fishing, especially when either Bryce or Declyn were with.


 And REALLY when he caught the two biggest fish of the weekend! Oh my goodness it was fun watching him reel them in. He was so excited, and so was Dad. Look at those happy smiles!



It's not often I get a true, genuine smile out of him, or any of the kids for that matter. 
                                 

The boy is a fisherman now. Blood and guts on his shoes to prove it. 
                                 


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS