Wednesday, August 26, 2015

ears pierced

Miss Harlow Mae got her ears pierced a couple weeks ago!! This is big news as she had been asking for awhile now so I finally took her serious and believed her that she really did want them. I had many conversations with her, telling her that it does in fact hurt, but knowing that she doesn't even cry for shots anymore, I figured she could probably handle the pain pretty well. We walked hand in hand through the mall and she looked up at me and said, "I'm so excited!!". Her nerves came out a little bit the closer we got, but she bravely answered all of the lady's questions, first one being, "What is your name?", and like always she answered with, "Harlow Mae Johnson" and it is seriously the cutest thing ever! She told them she was three years old and that yes indeed, she wanted her ears pierced. They asked me to have her sit on my lap, so I wasn't able to see her reaction the whole time, but my mom took pictures. This brave girl never cried, NOT ONCE! No tears fell, she didn't whine, jump, or even wince. There was a close call once they were all done, but they brought the mirror out to show her and she was all smiles! (Please ignore my horrifying expressions in the pictures below!) So my girl has earrings, what she's wanted for months now. If its possible, she's more beautiful than ever. And we're cleaning those beautiful ears 2-3 times a day for 8 weeks! After that, she has an adorable set of cupcake earrings just waiting for her, kindly picked out by her big brother Hudson.











1 comment:

Melissa Gieseke said...

Oh my word, she is so adorable Ashley!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS