Thursday, August 6, 2015

good bye t-ball

Last week, Paxton finished out his last EVER season of T-ball. I would say it was bittersweet, but I kind of feel like it was just sweet, no bitter. He is more than ready to move up to baseball, and I'm more than ready to watch him! He's a natural, and when some teammates still run the wrong way around the bases (granted they're 4 years old), Paxton's just not able to play to his full potential and kind of gets held back. So bring on the big boys and the pitching machine!



Running into home plate.....season done!

Jamie has coached T-ball all of the years the boys have played. After Paxton's last game I congratulated him on ending his T-ball coaching career, but he was quick to remind me, "What about Harlow?" Oh yea.....there just might be more T-ball games in our future.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS