Sunday, October 5, 2008

Freezy, freezy


I went to my first parade this weekend. It was just the New Ulm High School Homecoming parade, but still exciting! I had to get bundled up because it was chilly outside. You can't really see it, but my hat has skulls on it! So cute! From my Grandma (of course!). I got to see my cousin Logie in the parade. She threw me a pom-pom. I used it to cheer for her at her volleyball games over the weekend. Kids threw me lots of candy too, but Mom says I have to wait until I get some teeth to eat it. Apparently she isn't aware that by then, the candy will be old so I'm doing my best to push out a tooth now! I am showing lots of potential; constantly drooling, sucking on everything that gets close to my mouth, rosey red cheeks....there just has to be one sprouting in there somewhere!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS