Monday, October 27, 2008

HELP!!! Girls all around me!!!











My cousin Sidney was baptized on Sunday and Mommy and Daddy are her Godparents. I spent the day with a lot of girls!!!! You'll see the only boy in any of these pictures is my Daddy, and he ventured down to the basement with the rest of the boys shortly after. Oh yea, Zevlen was there too but all he did was sleep. Come on guys, we're supposed to stick together! Maddi and me played in Regan and Sidney's kitchen and I had a blast! I want one really bad but my Daddy says "Boys don't play in kitchens!". Little does he know me and Mom already added it to my Christmas list (yea, I know it'll be a couple years before I can actually play in it). We even found one with an outdoor grill, now how manly is that!!! I also played with my penguin. That thing makes me laugh so loud!!! I get to hit, punch, and kick it! The perfect toy for a boy!




No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS