Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh, what a vacation I had......





I went on another mini-vacation to Logan's volleyball tournament in St. Cloud. I loved the first day because I got to watch volleyball all day long, but the second day we shopped til we dropped, and I mean literally! I'm happy at first because my Uncle Lon gave me my first Snickers bar!! But my glory was short lived, my mom took it away from me and scolded Uncle Lon (she was laughing though, and took this picture so he wasn't in big trouble). Then I had a good conversation with Grandma, she loves hearing my stories. The next day me and Mommy matched in Adidas outfits! How cute are we!!?!? Maddi put me in the Elmo ride at Toys R Us, but from there we went to the mall and I was out numbered by women one a mission!!! By the end of the night I had a headache!! I was pooped out and slept the whole way home. Next time I think I want my Daddy to come with us! I could have used another boy with me!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS