Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I love Wednesdays!!





Wednesdays are both me and Mom's favorite days because we go to Aunt Sheri and Uncle Arnie's for a homemade meal! Lots of people come; Daddy, Grandma, Vicky, Maddi, Logan, and Hunter. I'm really looking forward to when I actually get to eat the food! Mom says its delicious! Me and Hunter were playing on the floor and I did my famous trick, "Got your nose!". I think its funny, but I might be the only one! Thats me and..........I think thats my Mom in those glasses?? She blames losing her perfect eye sight on me. Mom and Dad carved those beautiful pumpkins. They'll look really good all lit up on Halloween night.

1 comment:

-The Nordbys said...

He is getting so big! He looks like such a big boy in the pictures with the pumpkins! I like your glasses too Ash!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS