Saturday, November 8, 2008

D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!!!


Mmmmmm.......sweet potatoes!!!! For supper tonight I got sweet potatoes (hence the munchy mouth)!! I was a little nervous because Mom tried them first and she made an icky face, but I thought they were YUM-O!!!! I thought my cereal was good, but this was delicious!! I was ready to feed myself but Mom is so strict, she wouldn't let me. She just wants me to be a baby forever I think, but I am 4 1/2 months old already! As you may have noticed, I'm eating with my left hand. It comes so much easier to me, I think I'm always gonna use it. Mom keeps putting things in my right hand but I just drop them. She says I must be taking after Daddy, he uses his left hand for stuff too. She says its a Johnson gene.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS