Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day One


Today was my first day without my Mommy, she went back to work. I felt really sorry for her, she was really sad and had lots of tears on her cheeks. I was brave and strong, I knew I'd get to see her when she was done with work, and I got to spend the whole day with Grandma, and the rest of this week! We played, read books, ate cereal, and went to lunch at Burger King with Aunt Sheri and Uncle Arnie. I even got to be the king!! Boy was Mom happy to see me when she got home though. And I was nice enough to wake up from my nap just as she walked in. She didn't want to let me go. And I'm so nice that I'm still up with her now, at 10:30pm and I'm not tired at all! She said she wanted to spend as much time with me as she could, so late nights here we come!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS