Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shopping spree....again




Grandma, Mommy, and me went shopping on Saturday and I was a good boy the whole time! Mom said if I could have them, she would've given me a treat. I picked out lots of stuff at Babies R' Us and Grandma got me everything I pointed to.......except this orange chair because she said it was ugly. I loved it!! I'm still putting it on my Christmas list. Maybe Santa will get it for me? I spent most of the day in the Baby Bjorn with Mom. I really liked it in there! I got to see everything, grab for things, and still be held by Mommy. The shopping day really wore me out. I slept the whole way home, and the whole night through!! 10pm-7am!! I told Mom not to get used to it though, I don't think its going to happen often.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS