Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First day at daycare

I made lots of new friends today because today, I went to daycare!!! It was my first day, and according to Rachelle, I did a really good job! I even took three 1 hour naps, and she wasn't even holding me. I did it all on my own in the pack n' play. Such a grown up I am! Mom tried to hold back her tears when she dropped me off but I could still see them (shhhhh....don't tell her I told you, I think she was trying to be strong for me). I guess I go back again tomorrow, and the day after that, and then everyday because Mom and Dad have to go to work. I'll miss hanging out with Mommy everyday, but I think it'll be harder on her than it is on me. I liked playing with friends all day! And the greatest part is, my bestest friend Brody is there. He's been there a while already so he showed me the ropes. I'm lucky to have him. We might cause Rachelle to have a few headaches. She already said she's going to get lots stronger carrying us boys around all day! This picture Mom put on here is just me laying on the bed tonight. I wasn't doing anything special. I just think she missed me so she took lots of pictures of me doing nothing. Sometimes she can be so silly!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS