Saturday, November 1, 2008

More Happy Halloween times......












Halloween was something like I've never seen before! I had to have so many pictures in my bear costume and I was so hot, I finally just collapsed in the chair! I couldn't take it any longer. Plus, I had a Halloween bib I had to put on, and not to mention a Halloween sleeper. So many outifts, so little time! I got so many presents it was like Christmas, or at least thats what everyone said, I haven't been to Christmas yet but I sure am excited now! We got home really late and I finally tuckered out while I was playing with my new Elmo. Mom said she kept hearing me laughing and playing and all of a sudden, silence. I fell fast alseep. I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. I can't wait for next year.....what will I be???????



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS