Monday, September 24, 2012

Maddi's BIG weekend

We went up to celebrate Maddi's college graduation, little did we know, or her, that would also be celebrating her engagement!! Harlow certainly didn't know, she was the "damn baby" that Maddi kept holding, preventing Zevlen from popping the big question! Ha, I overheard him say, "I wish someone would get that damn baby away from her!" Needless to say, I took the hint and grabbed my poor, innocent baby immediately....and Maddi was engaged within minutes! Congrats Maddi and Zevie....we love you!
 Tears flowed when Maddi included me as a sister. I couldn't love you girls more!
 Hudson and his favorite person in the whole wide world.
Amy wasn't sure when the last time she held a baby was, and I think Harlow liked her.
 The following day we went to the Mall of America so the kids could ride the rides...ALL DAY LONG!! Our little spoiled Harlow was held a little bit by everyone!
 Who's having more fun?
 Wild Maddi.....
 wiped her out! But of course, only for her usual 20-30 minutes!
 Hudsy and Zev on the swings.
It was a great weekend, but would have been better with Packy. He stayed home with Daddy. They had the first fire of the season and camped in the living room. He said he didn't even miss us!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS