Friday, October 17, 2014

a walk in the woods

With the gorgeous weather yesterday evening, we decided to talk a little walk in the woods. Jamie wanted to show the boys where his deer stand is this year for the park hunt. I asked him several times if it was a walk we could all physically do, and he assured me it was, even Harlow (and me!). And it was beautiful, I wish we had gone a couple weeks earlier to really take in the changing colors. But nothing could really beat 65 degrees and sunny. Each kid took a turn go climb up the deer stand and Jamie showed them where the deer would be coming through if there were any, but I'm pretty sure these three kids scared the deer (and squirrels, and chipmunks, and birds, and probably even insects!) away the second they stepped foot in the woods. 






No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS