Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Valleyscare/Disney Live!

We (some of us) dressed up in Halloween attire and took our annual trip to Valleyscare/Camp Spooky. Since Hudson's costume is super scary, he opted to wear a police officer outfit. Paxton had along a firefighter jacket but never actually put it on, and Harlow was the cutest little Minnie Mouse ever. Wouldn't you agree??

And we can't do Valleyfair without the Friederich clan. We met up with Regan, Sidney, and Lincoln (with parents) and the kids, as usual, pick up right where they left off last time they saw each other and get along great! Hudson buddying up with Regan and Paxton with Sid. And the entire day, I never had to worry about Harlow, where she was, who she was with, if she needed help, because Regan was always one step behind her, or trying to hold her. She's already a great big sister, and will no doubt be a wonderful babysitter!

Check out the fourth friend, zombie coming out of the ground to the left! Eek!

I took Harlow and Paxton on the Tilt-a-Whirl. Oh lordy, I got super nauseous!!! I videotaped them with in my phone (big no-no for which I was scolded for!) and didn't notice that I was getting dizzy until I looked up. Whew, the effect of spinning rides sure changes with age!


But apparently I didn't learn my lesson because later on I took Harlow on the balloons. She just loves it though and I couldn't say no. But unfortunately that meant I did have to say no to Hudson shortly after, but I figured he had a lot more fun rides he could go on without me!

Left to right- Sidney, Harlow, Paxton, Regan, and Hudson


To say she LOVES rides is an understatement! She never stops smiling, screaming, and laughing. So you can't help but to smile with her.

We stayed over night in a hotel with Grandma and went to Disney Live Mickey Mouse Music Festival the following afternoon.

It was Harlow's first live show and she did a great job. I was a little worried with the show starting at prime naptime, 1:00pm, that she'd either be crabby or fall asleep, but she was mesmerized by Minnie Mouse, clapped and danced along to the music. Which is more than I can say for my boys who have never interacted with a live show and still won't to this day! Plus, Harlow got pop and her very own large bag of popcorn, she was in heaven!


It was a long weekend, as shown here by Paxton on the way home Sunday afternoon. Asleep with his mouse ears falling below his eyes and his bear safely strapped in with him. (Safe for the bear, not so safe for Paxton!)

Thanks for a great weekend Friederichs and Grandma Cindy!! Same time and place next fall!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS