Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Harlow turned 3!!

So Harlow turned 3 years old on May 8th.....I'm a little behind. (Birthday party pictures to come...) That's what happens when I take pictures with my real camera and never go on the computer at home to upload them. But she definitely deserves the recognition because she is the BEST 3 year old. Three was a tough age for both of the boys, at least it was for me dealing with them, so I'm holding my breath going into this year with Harlow. Right now, she's awesome. I'm her favorite, so I might be biased, but man she's great. She's sweet, fun, polite, strong and tough, and adorable.

Her last night going to bed as a 2 year old....

And saying her prayer that Daddy has been working on with her. This video makes me want to crawl into the screen and snuggle her. 


Her brothers were so excited to wake her up. They had balloons all ready and couldn't wait to open presents with her.

Per tradition, we went to Happy Joe's for supper. Look at that face when we were singing to her. Oh my goodness it melts me! She loved the attention and was super sweet.



And back home for more cake and presents with family. Again, those genuine smiles slay me.







Harlow Mae Josephine.....your mommy loves you more than anything in the world! You are beautiful and awesome. You are going to rock being 3 years old! 





No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS