Monday, June 8, 2015

Pax completes preschool

Paxton completed his second year of preschool and he was excited and unfortunately, looking forward to entering kindergarten that isn't quite happening fast enough for him. I think in his little mind, he thought I was picking him up from preschool and dropping him off at kindergarten. He asks almost daily, "How many more days until kindergarten?" This from a kid that I thought would hate school, in fact he did hate it for awhile, but now he loves to make new friends and I think the socializing part of school is what really attracts him. The learning stuff, eh, he could probably live without.
So on May 28, 2015, Paxton "slid into kindergarten" and we said good bye to Ms. Schugel.


Look at that proud smile. (He's the only kid I have that will give me a good, genuine smile. Hudson is fake as fake gets, and Harlow is cheesy and never looks at the camera. So thank you Pax!!)


Harlow was just as excited that she got to join me to celebrate her big brother. She dressed up for the occasion and even accessorized with a bracelet and necklace.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS