Friday, June 14, 2013

harlow in the water

Harlow was having so much fun in her bath last night. Sister has no fear of water....well, of anything really. She'll dive her face and head right in, and never cares if it takes her breath away. That's just more fun! She thought it was hilarious to stick her face into the running water. I was taking pictures and then realized it'd be better portrayed on a video. When you watch it, note that there is no sitting in the bathtub! Harlow won't have it. She only gets clean from the thighs down.

This was the look she'd give me after swallowing some water. I kept telling her not to, so she knew she was guilty. And check out that belly to the right!!! I sent the picture to Maddi, asking if she needed to go on a "flower girl diet" before the wedding. Ha. Maddi said her main concern is still the mullet.
I love this girl to pieces. She has such a personality and mind of her own.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS