Wednesday, June 19, 2013

swimming with friends

The kids were invited over to a friend's house for some swimming. It was just a couple blocks away so they got dressed and started the walk over with the wagon. Both very excited to pull Sister.
Speaking of Sister, she was ready for the water!! She may look like a pretty princess in her ruffles and flowers, but make no mistake, she's still a wild one and can keep up with everyone. At least she tries to, Mom has to put a stop to a lot of what she wants to do. And she's NOT happy when I do! I think I'm going to have to come up with another word to describe her, "wild" just doesn't even cut it anymore. Using a thesaurus I found uncontrollable, unruly, reckless, and fierce. Yep, I would say those all describe her pretty well. Girl is definitely fierce.

Hudsy and Brody- these two get together and have a blast!! I love watching them play. All the energy, wildness, and naughty-ness that two little boys can get into. And the fact that they let Paxton tag along with them makes me very grateful and proud.
The best part about the day.....once we got home, out of the blue, Hudson says to me, "Mom, thanks for taking us there." And Paxton followed with, "You're the greatest mommy I know." My heart turned to mush. Those boys sure know what they're doing.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS