Monday, June 24, 2013

H's bday phone preview

I didn't get the chance to update the blog this weekend but.....Hudson did turn 5 on June 22nd!! So here's a little iPhone preview with more yet to come.....
I had the priviledge of sleeping with the birthday boy as he made the switch from 4 to 5.
He woke up to balloons and a giant teepee in the living room. I'm pretty sure his day was made the second he saw these "noodle balloons"! He loves them and spent most of the morning making different shapes and head gear.
Seen here....
His choice for breakfast was to make blueberry muffins and we sang Happy Birthday.
Later we went to his choice restaurant for lunch....Happy Joe's of course! I asked him if he wanted them to sing to him because I know he doesn't like the horns and siren, but he insisted anyway, and just plugged his ears the whole time. He sure did enjoy eating the free sundae though!
Much more on the birthday boy to come....

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS