Monday, August 11, 2014

Brown County Fair

The kids were anticipating the Brown County Fair all week and the day finally came on Friday! I took off work early and met Grandma and the three kids at the fair. The boys were already busy on rides, so Harlow and I went on the Merry-Go-Round. She loves rides! Last year she screamed bloody murder when Jamie took her off the Merry-Go-Round, this year thankfully, she was more cooperative.

Carson and Alec joined us in the fair fun, and they all squeezed into a tractor.

I think they had fun on the rollercoaster......!!!!

But leave it to Paxton to have a little naughty fit. I joked and said I'm going to have a lot of pictures of him making these mean faces if he keeps this up! He was furious with Grandma because....she smiled at him when he was getting off the ride. The horror, right!?!?! How dare she!



A couple snapchats I sent.....


And a short video of Paxton and I going down the big slide. It's his favorite ride. He wanted me to go down with him the first time, but then went by himself. But I think he had the most fun going with me!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS