Thursday, August 14, 2014

fish and dinner

It was the Annual Kids Fishing Contest last night and Jamie took the boys. Actually he took all three kids and I went to pick up Harlow after I got done with work. Us girls had better things to do, like eat! I've been told that Hudsy caught a fish, that Paxton was pretty crabby the whole time, and that all three of them won a prize (tackle boxes and a minnow bucket).

So while the boys fished, me and this girl went on a dinner date to Subway. When I told Jamie I wanted to take her out to eat, he looked at me like I was crazy and said, "You wanna go with just her?" Sure do! I love times like this with just one kid, and I so rarely do them with her. And let me tell you, she was a fun date!! Some snapchats.......



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS