Thursday, August 28, 2014

MN State Fair 2014

Like we do every year, we went to the Minnesota State Fair last weekend. On a Sunday, with a million other people. A million other sweaty people I might add! It was a hot one, with a couple short rain showers, but these kids didn't care one bit.

Before we left the hotel that morning, Paxton and Harlow showed a little love sitting by the window, and my heart almost swelled outside of my chest. OMG, love it!

Hudson was quite enthusiastic as the excited fair boy.

And in Paxton form, he just stood there because he was asked to. Still looking off to the side at something more exciting.

And in Harlow form, she gave me her cheesiest smile. Her and I rode down the big slide together, and I attempted to get a picture or video, but they pushed Paxton down before me and it was all I could do try and catch up to him. I could post the video I got of mine and Harlow's feet going down, but I'm not sure anyone would enjoy that.

We took a family swing (minus Hudson) on this picnic table. I'm pretty sure the guy selling it thought we were sold on it and told us we could pick it up for just $2000 the last day of the fair. We passed.

Waiting patiently for a funnel cake.

She loves rides, but doesn't always show it on her face, so when she smiled, laughed, and waved with her tongue hanging out, I was so glad to catch it on camera.

They love rides too....can't you tell. They only smiled when they were on a ride going mach 10 fast!

Harlow wasn't tall enough to go on this ride alone so I was the lucky one that went with her. Keep in mind that Hudson had just gotten off the ride and said he thought HE was too big for it because his knees hit the steering wheel! I hopped on and got a little concerned about the weight limit! I kindly asked the operator if Harlow could ride alone, he asked if she would cry and I told him that she wouldn't, but he still said no. I must admit, the ride was pretty fun, but boy did I look funny!

We always have to go through the little farm.

Paxton and Harlow kept cool with ice cream cones.


And part of the crew on top of the new bar in the remodeled Heritage Square- Jamie, Zev, Maddi, Lon, Logie, Brandon, Paxton, Harlow, Hunter, and Patrick.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS