Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sid's 6th Bday

Last Saturday we traveled to the cities for Sidney's 6th birthday party (and a hotel stay and MN State Fair...more to come). With 7 people riding in the Pathfinder, we switched things around a little bit and I sat by Paxton, who is always up for making silly faces with me.

The main attraction at the Friederich's house is their pool. The kids can't wait to jump right in. It was an overcast day, not that the kids cared, and neither did I since Regan took care of Harlow in and out of the water. She never let her leave her sight, great babysitter! When we were leaving, I said I felt like I should be paying her for her services.

Harlow sat on this shark and rode it like a horse. Even saying, "neigh, neigh"!

Hudson got brave this year and jumped off the diving board and swam in the deep with no lifejacket or other flotation device. He's just a true swimmer now!

Harlow and cousin Lincoln. I think they'll be great buds when Lincoln gets older, moves around a little bit, and Harlow can boss him around. He's the only cousin she has that's younger than her, so get ready Lincoln!

HAPPY 6TH SIDNEY!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS