Tuesday, August 19, 2014

random pics

Looking back in my phone....just a few pictures I never posted.....

Harlow walking the balance beam during gymnastics. 

Mario and Luigi at Hudson's birthday party. These costumes were a very good purchase, well worth Grandma's money!

Doing what they love most, riding their four wheelers at Grandpa and Grandma's house.

And sister looking pretty at Grandpa and Grandma's house.

Unfortunately, this is Hudson. He is obsessed with costumes! Literally, he wears them nearly 24 hours a day! And he's especially in love with the scary and gross ones.

Such a sweet moment caught on camera.

Our one and only day at Flandrau this year. 

I got his picture from daycare, of Harlow carrying her toy phone in her shirt. She learns this from me. I'm always putting my phone in my shirt when I don't have pockets or a purse. I loved this picture!

So....Hudson ran errands with Jamie and they had to get beer for his birthday party at the B&L. Hudson insisted on playing the claw game there, and he won big! An E.T. , some pink stuffed animal, and an Adult Video!!! Jamie told Hudson that it was a really scary movie so they weren't even going to open it, even though Hudson tried convincing him that he promised he wouldn't be scared, he just really wanted to see it. Gross! 

Again, just because she's pretty.

Hudson asked me to take this picture and send it to Uncle Lon, because he loves to make stupid faces and he was sure Uncle Lon would appreciate this one.

Me and Pacman on a ride at Nickelodeon Universe.

Daddy was away so me and the boys baked tiny pink cookies in the Easy Bake Oven.

And one more, just because she's REALLY pretty! Like seriously, ugh, I melt.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS