Thursday, August 28, 2014

one last trip to flandrau

I took Monday off to spend the day with the kids. Thankfully it was nice enough to do something fun outside, and since Flandrau was the only pool still open for the season, to Flandrau we went! I barely seen Hudson and Paxton for the last 2 hours we were there. Well, I should re-phrase that, I could SEE them, but they weren't anywhere near me. They put their life jackets on and swam across the pool into the deep. They stayed there for an hour at a time, would run back over during break for a snack, and then swam back over for another hour. They found older kids that were willing to play with them and they loved every second of it. Harlow had a fun time swimming with me or by herself. I could tell parents around us were quite surprised at how well she handles the water, goes under and actually swims. If I had to guess though, I'd say they would all agree that buying a snack at the concession stand is their favorite part. Of course!





No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS